Sweet Tooth??

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe...like everyone else I cant wait to get the new tapes. Your hair looks great and the new colors are awesome! My question is this, and it's purely out of curiosity. On that rare day when you decide to "cheat" a little on the clean eating regimen what's your favorite indulgence food?? This Oreo ice cream I'm eating now prompted the question...I'm planning on doing Step Works at 5am to make up for this ;)

Thanks,

Stacy

How funny! Having the munchies must be in the air, I just finished two slices of marble cake. For favorites, I love devil dogs and I also love ice cream. I had devil dogs earlier today, YIKES! Yup, serious munch day today. Gotta have them, gotta love them :)!

I made a cake you may be interested in: a "poke cake" called "Chocolate-Caramel Explosion." I'm going to post the recipe in the open discussion forum. Talk about RICH!!:9:9:9:9 It doesn't need frosting, if you can imagine.

RE: Mine's A Fang . . .

So VERY comforting that I AM NOT ALONE! I always justify my (many) excesses by telling myself that my muscle glycogen stores are down, and I need to do a serious carb load with foods that have a very high glycemic index to muster up the energy necessary to do aerobic / anaerobic activities like watching TV or listening to my husband. (He talks a LOT.)

Will have to try those Devil Dogs - that must be La Cathe's real secret, not these fluffy workouts!

Annette

RE: Mine's A Fang . . .

Thanks for a good laugh before I go off to the wars!

(My excuse is that my HB brings it into the house. Waste not want not!!) ;-)

Devil Dogs..

They are snack cakes made by the Drake Co. It's a devils food cake in the shape of a hotdog bun with fluffy white filling in the middle.You may be deprived of this tasty treat, depending one where you are in the country, I don't think they are nation wide.

Best eaten in the summer...[font color="blue"]FROZEN[/font]

FYI..the boxes have 2 extra in them right now...10 for the price of 8;-)hehehe

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.