Suggestion needed

sweater

Hi Cathe and all.

I have finally ordered and received the express vidoes. Too fun. I am sore. I love it!

My question: I am really feeling a good soreness in my arms; I would described it as the point where my medial delt would meet my tri/bi area? Better description would be where Cathe has that great 'v' in her arms. Is there a dumbell exercise that will specifically work that area? Which muscle/group is that exactly? I have been trying for years to develop a nice dip and v in that area and I cannot. I have more muscularity than definition and would really like to get a bit more sculpting in my arms. The back jabs (fist backwards) in the kick box tape is what caused the great feeling; like I have a muscle there actually... Any dumbell exercise suggestions?

I love your workouts Cathe. You are tough, and push the limit more than one would on their own. You truly show us what we are made of! Thank you so much. Happy Baby #2!

Hi Sweater! Thanks for your sweet words. That muscle generally comes out more for me when I do a combination of shoulder work (long lever side lateral raises, front delt raises, rear delt flys), bicep work (heavy weight bicep curls), and triceps work (tricep kick backs and lying overhead extentions). Hope these help you too. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.