Substitution question

mpina

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

What you you recommend as a substituition of Kick, Punch and Crunch?

I don't have a "Good Relationship" with these kind of workouts, so I was wondering what would you suggest?

Thank you

Marta

Hi Marta! I'm not sure if its the actual kickboxing/boxing aspect you don't enjoy in these workouts or the building of "technical" combo's and putting it together.

If you like the kickboxing style but KPC and Kick Max are too technical for you, try (in this order) Cardio Kicks, or 4DS Kickbox or MMA boxing. These three all concentrate more on the cardio aspect of martial arts and less on the building of technical combinations.

But if the whole kicking and punching thing is completely not for you, you can do Drill Max or Cardio Core Circuit in its place. These are both challenging workouts but Drill Max is the lesser in intensity of the two.

Good Luck!

Hi Cathe ;)

Thanks for your reply! I just don't like these kind of workouts all together. I prefer step and hi/lo.

I was also thinking of Drill Max!! Cardio Core Circuit has to wait a little longer :) I'm still "afraid" to try it after reading all the comments :D

I'm sooooo excited you replied to my question!!!!:eek:

Marta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.