STS Questions

Poffhager

Cathlete
I was just wondering why the leg disc is not on the middle day of the STS rotation? Also wondering if the extended stretch is the same for the whole series? I love the music in STS. Missed the NJ road trip but hoping for the next one after Disney!!

Not Cathe or SNM but may be able to answer for you.

Meso 1 is the only one where legs is not in the middle. Meso 2 & 3 has legs positioned right in the middle. I am just starting Meso 2 (for the 3rd or 4th time :)) & I have always put the legs in the middle no matter what Meso I am on. I do put a day between the back work & legs.

Yes the extended stretch is the same on all. I love how I am seeing more flexability the more I do it!

Tami,
Thanks for answering. I may go ahead and put legs in the middle starting week 3. Do you get stronger every time you do another STS rotation? I didn't have time for the extended stretch today, first time I haven't done it. I did have a fitness test done and I did flexibility the best out of cardio and strength. I'm sure Cathe has something to do with that!!
Trenna

HI Trenna,
Sorry I haven't replied, I don't get on the forums often. :( To answer your question, YES!!! most definately I have noticed I can lift heavier than the first time I did the rotation. This is actually the first time I have dome STS following the dvd's :rolleyes:. I did it the other times by simply using the workout cards. I do find many things I missed by doingit that way now that I have the dvd's. I was thrilled to see the difference in what I'm liftig compared to the first time around! Truly a great collection! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.