STS

jldgottarun

Cathlete
CatheI really, really, really hope you answer this question! I am on my last phase of STS right now. I have been absolutely loving it! But I have a new plan for my workouts when I'm done this. I would really love to get your input and advice on that. I teach fitness classes to my staff at school where I teach elementary school. I am planning on doing a Tabata style intense cardio/weight training workout with them four days a week. It will be kind of like your metabolic workouts. Okay, the question! I would love to incorporate your STS workouts into my own workouts one day a week. I love those workouts so much, and I feel like they're giving me a lot of strength, which I absolutely love! Do you happen to have any rotations that you've already done that incorporate those workouts? Or do you have any advice for me on how to incorporate them once a week? For example, do you think I should start with phase 1 and work my way to phase three, or just pick a phase that I like? I would love any advice that you could give me. Also, if anyone else wants to chime in on what they've tried, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all!

Hi Jodi,

Not sure what happened but I'll send it again:):)

Sorry, Message now sent.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need to :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.