STS

Hi Kathy,

My name is Lisa and I came to see you in SD last year, which by the way was AWESOME!
I just started STS yesterday and wanted to input on cardio. Is there a rotation that makes cardio suggestions? The one I downloaded yesterday just showed STS on M, W, F.
I did 30 mn treadmill then Day one of STS yesterday. Today I did Hiit 30/30. I want to make sure the cardio discs I am choosing will not interfere with any muscle healing that needs to occur on the "off" days. My plan is to do cardio with STS M,W,F, Cardio T,Th, Sa and take Sudays off.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for all you do!
PS- My husband is doing this with me- and he thinks you are a STUD!

Hi Lisa! Great to hear from you again. Is this the rotation you copied?

http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271387

If so, you can substitute any cardio that is along the same lines of intensity and format of the Shock Cardio workouts that are listed. Btw, if you don't already own Shock Cardio and are considering getting it, it is 30% off this week.

I hope this helps and good luck to you and your husband. So great that you are doing this together!

Hi Kathy,

My name is Lisa and I came to see you in SD last year, which by the way was AWESOME!
I just started STS yesterday and wanted to input on cardio. Is there a rotation that makes cardio suggestions? The one I downloaded yesterday just showed STS on M, W, F.
I did 30 mn treadmill then Day one of STS yesterday. Today I did Hiit 30/30. I want to make sure the cardio discs I am choosing will not interfere with any muscle healing that needs to occur on the "off" days. My plan is to do cardio with STS M,W,F, Cardio T,Th, Sa and take Sudays off.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for all you do!
PS- My husband is doing this with me- and he thinks you are a STUD!

Thanks

No Kathy- that was not the one I got from the website- but that is AWESOME! I own some of the STS Shock Cardio, but not all of them. I will definately check out the ones I do not have yet.

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support. When I tell my girlfriends how genuinely you cared for each of us at your SD Tour stop- they just cant even believe it!

We are all so bummed you wont be comning to San Diego this year! :(
A group of us were going to make a girls weekend if it- well, maybe next year!

Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.