Strengthen Obliques using Toning Tubes

aminsky001

What would be the best exercise to strengthen the obliques using toning tubes? Just purchased them for that specific reason and to strengthen the overall lower back.
thanks,
ASM:D

I don't know what is this Toning Tubes I never heard about it, but I have one that I been doing this week and if you want to try, I know we all know about side plank, lie on your side with your forearms bent to 90 degrees your shoulder directly to your elbow, legs straight and stacked on top of each other. Lift your hips and hold, start with sets of 30 sec. on each side and work your way up to 3 sets holding for 60 seconds each side.( hard to keep it that long but with your other hand touch your oblique and is going to make you want to stay as long as you can 30-40-50-60 sec);)
I've trying this one this week and let me tell you I can feel the difference.Don't do it every day at least 3 times a week.
If you can try to get the Oxygen Magazine Abs collectors issue is all about ABS,and more ABS...

Thanks worseenemy. Toning tubes are the stretch bands sold by Cathe. They simulate workout machines by using their own tension instead of the pull cords using weights you find at a gym.

What bands? The stretch ones, green, pink or blue? Sorry I'm always looking here on Cathe website and i said "I haven't heard about them":eek::confused::p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.