Step class on friday-aug.22

nurse34

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!! I know you are extremely busy, but do you know if you will be teaching a step class this friday? I have 6 days off of work and would love to take your class. Since I was at your gym for the roadtrip will I have to fill out paperwork. I just want to know so I can arrive early enough. If I don't get a response I totally understand, I will just call the gym.Thanks you!! -Lisa

Hi Cathe!! I know you are extremely busy, but do you know if you will be teaching a step class this friday? I have 6 days off of work and would love to take your class. Since I was at your gym for the roadtrip will I have to fill out paperwork. I just want to know so I can arrive early enough. If I don't get a response I totally understand, I will just call the gym.Thanks you!! -Lisa

Lisa,

I'd call the gym to be safe...Cathe always recommends calling ahead a day before just to be sure she is teaching, for your sake, I hope she is, you'll have a blast.

See you Friday!

Hi Lisa! Yes, I will be there this Friday. It will be fun to work out with you again :). We will do 30 minutes of step aerobics and 30 minutes all upper body sculpting. It's actually the same format that we had for the RT's Friday morning class if you came for that class.

See you very shortly!
Cathe

Oh now I am so excited!! Counting down the hours..... Jodi I will have a report after the class, I promise. It was great meeting you as well!!-Lisa

Oh now I am so excited!! Counting down the hours..... Jodi I will have a report after the class, I promise. It was great meeting you as well!!-Lisa

Hi, Lisa!!!

Saw you just joined our little Tri-State Catheite group..welcome aboard!!! Rock the joint out this Friday with Cathe and hope to catch you in September!

Had a great time with you!

Hi Lisa! Thanks for coming this morning. I really enjoyed sweating it out with you. You were working hard and giving it your all...wahoo, that's what I love to see. You are in fantastic shape. Btw, let me know how you do with the weighted vest. It fit you perfectly.

Take Care,
Cathe
PS.........Have a great birthday next week.

Wow!!!!

Lisa,

I am soooo jealous right now. Not only did you get to work out with Cathe in person, but she said you are in great shape. You must be flying high right now! I bet you won't come back down to Earth for 6 months. :)

Oh my goodness!! I haven't been able to read the forums since yesterday and I can't believe I recieved such a wonderful reply. I am in great shape because of YOU!! That class was totally awesome yesterday. I worked HARD!! and it was fun. But the best part was being able to talk with you. I LOVE the weighted vest, my BF thought the design was great. It fits like a glove. I tried your HSTA today for the 1st time since purchasing it on the roadtrip. I thought I would be able to use the weighted vest for the leg presses, but I nearly passed out from the intensity of the exercises. Maybe next time. That DVD rocks!!
-Lisa

I hope to see you at the Sept 15th class. I too am a tri state member and am sooooooo looking forward to going. Her classes are so full of energy and excitement aren't they?? Not to mention sweat and pain!!!! :D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.