step board height

msinnes

Dear Cathe,
I have every tape you have made and I love them all. Thank you!!!
I just did Rythmic Step and for the first time, I was not able ti
keep up with you! It's going to take me awhile to learn this one.
I was wondering if you could advise me on step height. In pure strength, you use a short version of the reebok step with 6 risers, and I noticed in the new power hour you have a differnt
step altogther. I would like to purchase the correct type of step. Is the new step you are using in power hour suitable for
use in the other tapes? Can it be adjusted to use in weight training as well as step.( I have the original reebok step with
4 risers)

Please let me know, and again Thank you!
Michelle Sinne

Hi Michelle! Hang in there, Rhythmic Step is a little tricky but so rewarding once you get it. As for the step that I used in Pure Strength, other than when we use the very small mini-step for certain exercises, the step is the same traditional long step that I use for all of my tapes.

But for the new weight tapes (Power Hour and Slow Heavy Series, excluding Rhythmic Step since it is a step aerobic video), we use a step made by Bollinger called the Super Step. This step is designed specifically for weight training workouts and can be adjusted to an incline or decline position. I would not recommend using this step for step aerobics though. That was not the intension of its design. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.