Starting up again after strep

pjlippert

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I'm down for the count thanks to cold/strep combo. My son has the flu so I was awake all night for two nights getting & keeping his fever down. Trashed my resistance!

Right now just watching FitTV is exhausting! I started with your awesome workouts about 6 weeks ago and am totally hooked and have made great strides! ShopCathe is my new fav place.

Once I'm up and running again, what workouts are good to start over with?

Thank you.
Pam

Hi Pam! I hope you feel better soon! Since you are already a seasoned exerciser, you can do any workout you choose and modify it as needed :)

Hi Cathe,

I'm down for the count thanks to cold/strep combo. My son has the flu so I was awake all night for two nights getting & keeping his fever down. Trashed my resistance!

Right now just watching FitTV is exhausting! I started with your awesome workouts about 6 weeks ago and am totally hooked and have made great strides! ShopCathe is my new fav place.

Once I'm up and running again, what workouts are good to start over with?

Thank you.
Pam

Thanks, Cathe!

Thanks for the advice, Cathe. Turned into the flu, but between Tamiflu and a strong motivation to get well, I'm recovering quickly! I miss my workouts! Have a great weekend! Pam

Wooho! Fever gone & feelin' good!

Thanks again, Cathe. It seems silly that Mom's need to be reminded to take care of themselves, but we tend to put ourselves last, don't we? Going to start out slow today & tomorrow, still have a bit of a cough. Taking my son to his first cub-scout event (he's six years old) then helping the house recover from the flu! haha (wish I were kidding!). Your encouragement means a lot, Cathe. You've inspired this 43 year old mom to push way beyond preconceived notions or expectations. I've "worked out" for over 20 years but never worked as hard or enjoyed it as much as I do your routines & rotations! Thanks for all you do and all who you inspire! You rock!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.