Squat rack option only

fitness buff

Cathe, I have the STS w/o squat rack option because I did not own one. Well, thanks to STS (twice through) I can lift heavier resulting in the need for a squat rack, which I ultimately purchased. Would you considering having a purchase option for the squat rack discs only as add-ons? :D

I'm responding from my phone, so I can't grab a link for you, but you *can* purchase the squat rack portion as a stand alone order. You might have to hunt a bit to find it, but it's there ;) Aren't you so happy?! :D

STS Squat Rack DVDs Only

Cathe, I have the STS w/o squat rack option because I did not own one. Well, thanks to STS (twice through) I can lift heavier resulting in the need for a squat rack, which I ultimately purchased. Would you considering having a purchase option for the squat rack discs only as add-ons? :D

We already offer the squat rack routines DVD separately. To order - Click Here

I just clicked on the link and unless I am reading it wrong isn't this for all Meso #3 including the upper body? I thought squat rack only would be just the 4 leg w/o. this link shows the 12 VD set???

STS Squat Rack Only DVDs

I just re-checked the link and it is correct, but the description is wrong. We've been working on the STS workouts descriptions this weekend and we must have messed this one up. It's now been fixed. The link above is only for the Meso #3 sqaut rack routines for $49.97. The regular 12 pack for Meso #3 is $99.97, but does not include the squat rack workouts.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.