Spin DVD

Shelbygirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe.

I was just wondering if you thought the Spin DVD you are making could be easily modified to use with a recumbant bike.

Looking forward to the Low Impact Series! I don't think I've ever been this enthused about a new series. Thanks for listening to your fans!!

Shelbygirl

Hi Shelby Girl! I think you could follow the format along with me on a recumbent bike and get sweaty results but you most likely wouldn't get the full effect and full benefit of the workout as intended with a stationary bike substitution. Hope this helps!

Hi Cathe, I was wondering if you can use a regular stationary bike or if you NEED a certain kind of spin bike for this DVD. Thanks.

Thanks, Cathy, that helps. I imagine I can follow any sprints or hills, but for any kind of standing stuff (jumps, hovers, etc), I'll need to improvise.

Hi Shelby Girl! I think you could follow the format along with me on a recumbent bike and get sweaty results but you most likely wouldn't get the full effect and full benefit of the workout as intended with a stationary bike substitution. Hope this helps!

How did you know there will be a spin DVD in new series?

Hi Cathe, or anyone else who can help. I haven't seen a post or announcement anywhere for what type of workouts will be included in the new low impact series. Just wondering how you know this?

Thanks so much, another VERY excited fan!!

Carla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.