So Much Fun!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! I just got home and will post more pic's and details as the week goes on, but just had to say ((((((THANK YOU DAYTONA CATHLETES )))))). The camaraderie, the classes and the contagious energy were just unbelievable! I absolutely can't wait to do it again!!!! I also wanted to send out a special thank you to Eggland's Best for making this wonderful Daytona weekend happen!

Glad the Daytona Road Trip was a success. I'm looking forward to the one in Chicago. Hopefully you will have details soon on the other tour stops. In the meantime, looking forward to Shock Cardio. Thanks for all you do for your fans!

Maria

FANTASTIC TIME!!!!!

Cathe,
I just want to say THANK YOU :D so much for hosting a phenominal weekend!!! Everyone was so sweet and what a special treat to workout with you personally!!! You are just as kind in person as I thought you would be by just working out to you from the DVD's. Chris was wonderful during the Question and Answer time. He really took the time to answer all of our questions. And what a continuous flow of energy Cindy has!!!! She kept everyone excited with her picture-taking!!! She was great!!! It was such an honor to meet you. This was my first road trip and now I am going to make sure I attend more in the future!! Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
Take the day off today.....you deserve it!!! You must be exhausted!!!
Love
Jill Andersen AKA soccermom5
Wellington, Florida

So happy to hear how well the Daytona road trip went! And I'm equally jealous that it wasn't a Boston EB road trip ;) Looking forward to future EB road trips in my neck of the woods..and of course the annual NJ road trip with the sisterhood of traveling cathletes ;)

Cathe,
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. I really needed a vacation and this trip hit the spot. Thanks again for giving your fans the opportunity to audition for one of your future videos. I will be waiting with my fingers crossed. I also have to give Chris and the rest of the SNM crew big thanks for all their hard work. Also Cyndi gets a special shout out for putting up with all the camera's. And let's not forget Eggland's best. I can't wait till next year.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.