SNM WM?

lala1

Cathlete
first of all, great work on the rotations that have been uploaded. I love this feature.

I added the Nov. rotation to my calender, but am unable to mark a workout as finished. when I right click, I simply get the "save as wallpaper, etc" window. and when I click on the date to see my workouts, either scheduled or completed, they don´t show up there. So there is no way to mark it as completed.

Also, is there some way to delete a single workout from a rotation if I substitute? For example, today instead of doing Cardio Kicks, I swam, but am unable to delete CK. Thanks for your help.

Rotations

first of all, great work on the rotations that have been uploaded. I love this feature.

I added the Nov. rotation to my calender, but am unable to mark a workout as finished. when I right click, I simply get the "save as wallpaper, etc" window. and when I click on the date to see my workouts, either scheduled or completed, they don´t show up there. So there is no way to mark it as completed.

Also, is there some way to delete a single workout from a rotation if I substitute? For example, today instead of doing Cardio Kicks, I swam, but am unable to delete CK. Thanks for your help.

You have to right click on the actual "Rotation Icon". Depending on which Icon type you right click on (STS or non-STS) a new window will launch. We're currently making some changes to this part of the WM so what I say today will probably be slightly different tomorrow. Currently when you right click a non-STS icon the "edit rotation" window will launch. To mark a workout as completed just click on the small box to the left of each the date. These instructions will change slightly probably tomorrow as were still making changes and finishing the update. Once were finished we will have more instructions.

To delete a workout from a rotation you need to first go to the "Edit Rotations" window by first right clicking on a workout Icon. Then click on the little small "x" by the workout you want to delete.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.