SNM videos

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I check at the bottom of my post to email me if someone responded to my thread, I'm not recieving the notification! It's been over a week and I just noticed that I had replies!Thanks for your time, your friend in fitness Francine

Same here...

I've got the same thing happening to me too.

And Chris, I also can't get the site to remember my password...is the software having issues with check marks in small boxes??? This problem has been going on for sometime....acutually changed with the upgrade a while back. Could it be on my end and have something to do with an AOL setting?

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

RE: Same here...

Ah ha! So it isn't just me? I can't get the system to remember my password either, & I haven't had an email in quite awhile - weeks even.

RE: Same here...

It probably is an AOL issue. I think I remember something about this several months ago, but I don't remember what the result was. I'm not using AOL and everything woks fine for me. I'll see if I can find out though.

Chris

RE: email server

I think this might be related to a change our web hosting company made with the email server. We had to change the email server address on our server and we probably missed a few things. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can, but it may be a few weeks before I can get to it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Chris

RE: email server

It's not just AOL. I am using Netscape through Qwest.net and I am not getting notifications either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.