SNM: have premixes gone the way of the dodo bird?

Aquajock

Cathlete
I would like to know if future Cathe productions will not have premixes, or will have very limited premixes as is apparently the case with Shock Cardio. I personally have always valued the premixes in past Cathe productions and was somewhat disappointed that there will be so few in SCS.

Could you give some information on that please?

Thanks!

A-Jock

This is really not something we've discussed at all. What we do in one series really has nothing to do with what we do in the next series. We helped to develop and pioneer premixes in the fitness industry and understand their importance.

I too was a bit disappointed that the premixes would be limited in STS cardio. One of the things that I absolutely love about Cathe's DVDs are the premixes. They are so versatile and definitely add value and longevity to the workouts. With some of my Cathe DVDs I most often do one of the premixes and seldom do the entire workout. Please continue to provide the level and number of premixes that you have in the past!

Last edited:
I too was a bit disappointed that the premixes would be limited in STS cardio. One of the things that I absolutely love about Cathe's DVDs are the premixes. They are so versatile and definitely add value and longevity to the workouts. With some of my Cathe DVDs I most often do one f the premixes and seldom do entire workout. Please continue to provide the level and number of premixes that you have in the past!

I totally agree! I love the options of premixes and it certainly does add value to a dvd...lots of value.

Me too! I really value the premixes and typically do premixes much more than I do an entire video workout. I also use the chapter and the mix and match a lot - and love those. I hope that future workouts will continue to have these features.

Funny, I tend to use the workouts as designed more than the premixes! I do like that they are there, just in case I don't have a lot of time, but I don't have children nor much of a social life, so I pretty much have all the time I want for my workouts!

I think Cathe DVD pre-mixes are the tops!! No others even come close, Cathe is the Queen of pre-mixes !!!
I did Drill Max Cardio and upper body pre-mix yesterday it was awesome :D
I have really come to know the value, versatility, the fun factor they provide.
I also LOVE the Blender option in the Body Blast series so cool :cool:.

Bri :)

premixes

I recently have found that I like to workout to the premixes - it gives me the choice to pick out a shorter workout or a longer one depending on my time. Please keep those premix options.

Thanks - Monika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.