SNM- Full title in drop down of calendar?

Evie

Cathlete
Is there any way in the next update of the workout manager that the full title of the DVD can be shown in the drop down? As it is now, you must guess which DVD it is. For instance, for the 4-day split, it lists all four titles, but you can't see the complete title.

Maybe I'm missing something, and if I am, I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me how to see the entire title before putting it into my calendar.

Thank you, SNM and anyone else, for your help.

I agree. It's kind of a hit & miss guess which one when trying to find the dvd title. I 2nd your request.;)

Hoffmasa - thanks for the link. I hope that this can be changed. I wonder about the brower thing - it's the same for me whether I'm using Firefox or Internet Explorer. I wonder which browser shows it fully?

I was trying to enter the Gym Styles this week and had to figure it out by the first letter after "Gym Styles" which one to enter, as that was all that was visible.

doesn't work for me either

Yes, I agree. You can't see the whole title. In SNM's response they said most people can see it fine. I wonder how they know that. I cannot use Firefox because at work the applications don't work in Firefox, only Explorer, and I bet some other people cannot all migrate to Firefox.

When I can't see what the whole title is, it takes extra time to figure it out. I do it in different ways: 1) I enter it in and hope it is correct--> I check it by looking on the calendar afterwards, and if it is correct, I am lucky, if it is not, then I have to try again(takes 4 tries on 4DS) so, it is very time consuming!! ;2) I have to look at the DVD cover and look at the minutes and correlate it that way when I choose the DVD(but sometimes the mintes don't match when comparing the DVD cover and the calendar -- one of them is wrong in 4DS.

Maybe this whole thread can some how bemoved over to the WM support forum, if that is what it is called. SNM, could you please address this again, as maybe more people that you think have trouble.

thanks again.

Is there any way in the next update of the workout manager that the full title of the DVD can be shown in the drop down? As it is now, you must guess which DVD it is. For instance, for the 4-day split, it lists all four titles, but you can't see the complete title.

Maybe I'm missing something, and if I am, I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me how to see the entire title before putting it into my calendar.

Thank you, SNM and anyone else, for your help.

This is a problem that affects some browsers and users while other users will not experience this problem. Firefox users should not experience any problems, while IE users results will vary depending on browser type and PC settings. Once we finish working on the bugs in the progress tickers we will take a look at this problem. Hopefully we can get this done by the end of this week.

This is a problem that affects some browsers and users while other users will not experience this problem. Firefox users should not experience any problems, while IE users results will vary depending on browser type and PC settings. Once we finish working on the bugs in the progress tickers we will take a look at this problem. Hopefully we can get this done by the end of this week.

Thank you for addressing this.

This bug should now be fixed for all users. Please refresh your browser before tying and let us know if this is now fixed or not for you?

thank you!

yeay!! Thanks for making that "Select DVD" field larger. It works for this non-Firefox user!
Thanks again!
:D

Thank you!

As always, I am continually amazed at how closely SNM/Cathe listens to our requests.

It works beautifully and really helps - thank you again very much!

YES!!!

SNM - Thank you so much! It may seem like such a small thing but it means alot in my daily workout tracking. I've been waiting & now rewarded.

Thank you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.