Slow and Heavy

Fitnik

Cathlete
Cathe,

I am completely blown away by these new tapes ! Being all the way in London, I eagerly awaited their delivery by UPS - I have seen results never before seen and just want to congratulate you on yet another exceptional series. Anyone still dilly-dallying about whether/not to buy these tapes (if any)...BUY THEM ! You will see toning and strength gains like you wouldn't believe !

Thanks again Cathe - why are there no decent UK based exercise instructors?

PS

Thanks also for the advice at FitMoms - much appreciated !

Me too

I just did Chest & Back for the first time yesterday. It's funny because I didn't feel much for the first few hours and thought maybe it hadn't been very effective (yeah, right!) But sure enough, about 12 hours later I was starting to feel sore in my pecs. Cathe, you are a genius. I really appreciate the variety of strength workouts you have put out - each one offers something new. I am eager to try Triceps & Biceps tomorrow! I really like the slow pace and long rests - it lets me work harder. Thank you!

Caroline

I can relate to how you feel, being all the way in Australia. it's great to receive excellent workout tapes.

Here in Australia we have lots of fabulous instructors, but unfortunately they just don't make tapes of an advanced nature. There are only a few tapes made and they tend to geer themselves toward the beginner or beginner/intermediate level. For people like me who have been exercising with videos for many years it's like being stuck in a video fitness timewarp, or on a video fitness treadmill going nowhere fast.

I'm so greatful I found Cathe workouts and that Cathe does Cardio and weights and many variations of everthing!

Wonderful to be seeing results!

i'm eagerly awaiting these tapes as well, and if you don't mind my asking you all, how heavy of weight did you start out with? i'm not sure where to start. i know it's supposed to be heavy, but what if heavy for me is only 15 lbs? will i still see results? any input would be appreciated. thanks!

Hi Lil!

Heavy is relative & for some of us, it's not very heavy ;-). You'll get results if you challenge your muscles, whatever weight that is. I'm doing my first run through S&H this week & going light since it's new. Luckily Cathe says what she's using & you can peer behind her to see what the others are using for a reference point. The killer for me (besides the plank work) has been the rotater cuff exercise with 3#s! I may need to use a water bottle next time.

Have fun.

I've only started with 22 lbs (pair of 11lb dumb-bells) - you will see results whatever beacuse of the loss of momentum from the slower movement - good luck !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.