Slide disc for High Reps DVD?/I have carpeted floors?

Paper plates, frisbees, large furniture mover discs. If your carpet is too thick for those to work well, buy a short-pile carpet remnant and use any of the above on it.

I use a piece of a corrugated cardboard box that I cut out and that seems to work better for me than a paper plate on my carpet... sturdier, too.

disc

we have berber and the paper plates seemed to stick and not slide well. I bought the large furniture movers, actually came in a packet with several sizes. They really work nicely.

I actually used paper plates today as I did ab circuits weights and plates, they worked pretty good. I only bought one frisbee, I'll have to grab another one. lol

I use the lids off of the lettuce, baby greens, spinach, etc. containers that you can buy in the produce department.
Works better for me than any of the above and I can recycle them!

All of these suggestions are great and I have one more....Fun Slides! I bought these for my kids for Christmas and they zip all around me here at the office. Check them out....http://www.funslides.com/

I'm hoping we get our nice and sturdy Fitness By Cathe discs in soon too. They are made really well and I am very pleased with the quality of them.

I was wondering this today, as I have carpet in the room that I turned into my workout room. I used a piece of paper...ummm didn't work too good. :)

I am going to try the fun slides! Any idea when the Fitness by Cathe Glide Discs will be available? Really want a pair of those!

Still laughing!

Cathe- these "fun slides" look like they would work well! They also look like my son would knock a tooth out or break a bone if he gets ahold of them! Its like running with scissors! As a mom, it freaked me out! heheheheheheeee:D

I went to the dollar store and bought two metal pie plates. They work great and it was an inexpensive option.

funsliders

Those are what I use, they work great! Someone gave them to my daughter a few years ago and I knew they would do the trick.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.