Silencing the critics!

kristina

Cathlete
Hi, expectant mommy! (Yipeeeee!) Wanted to tell you one of my step instructors at the gym was dishing on home workouts not counting as "real workout days" (the gym was closed for a week for remodel and I mentioned I would be doing your tapes). I loaned her MIC and StepWorks with a challenge to actually do them, not just watch. She has humbly apologized and amended her opinion to "all except that Cathe Friedrich lady who frankly kicked my (*&."

LOL! Workout videos RULE!

I'll take a Cathe video over a class or gym workout any day. Started using her tapes *only once or twice a week* last month (it's all I can handle!) and I'm already noticing results :)

Ha, that's funny. After the handful of times I've actually tried working out at various gyms, I had decided that gym workouts usually don't count as "real workout days"! I've taken very few gym classes where I was even remotely impressed! Seems like any self respecting fitness professional would know about the amazing Cathe! Glad you enlightened your instructor, bet she gets hooked now and you'll be following Cathe's choreography in her class soon :) !

Yeah, so there! I'll take my little home gym and my Cathe tapes any day! Keep kickin' "@$$," Cathe!

I recently joined a gym b/c I can't workout at home without disturbing my downstairs neighbors :-(. Anyway, I took my first hi/lo class on Monday and I recognized many of the combos from Cathe's workouts! I had fun and it was intense, but I do miss my home workouts with Cathe!

RE: LOL! Workout videos RULE!

Oh, that's a hoot. Yesterday I did Power Circuit followed by leaner legs, and today I walk funny! I'd love to join a gym, but if I had to choose between Cathe and the gym, I'd have to choose Cathe. She's the Greatest!

Bobbi

I'd hate to have to rely on a gym, it would make me want to consider moving to a single story apartment if I were you. But hey, that's great that your instructors are into Cathe! I would think that helps compensate a bit.

Actually, now that I think I'm going to try to get pregnant, I might try to find a good gym around here so I can leave my little treasure in child care while I'm sweatin' & pumpin' in the aerobics room! I've just been really disapointed with all the gyms I've tried so far, even the outrageously expensive ones. Oh, I know how I'll decide which gym to join, I'll see how many of the instructors use Cathe videos! Hey, no problem :) ! Well, I might check out their child care facility and staff too, little details like that, you know ;-) .

RE: High compliment

Hey Brinley, I too am normally disappointed with gym workouts. But this instructor saying Cathe kicks it is a high compliment because this class is BALISTIC. She teaches double step and kick box, and is one of the few live instructors I have ever taken who actually is on par with Cathe. In fact, the Choreography is very very complex. So for her to say so means an extra-lot! :)

I agree! My toughest workouts have been at home the last 4 years with Cathe and occasionally the Firm. Its all what you make of it. I wouldn't join a gym now. I have all my equipment, with MY sweat, set up how I want, in My house and my workout friends are always smiling back at me and seem glad to see me evertime I turn them on!!! Plus, the best instructor in the world leads every class I want whenever I want!!

(Happy Baby Cathe. What a great joy for you and your husband again.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.