September Rotation

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
OK, I'm trying not to get all OCD about this (asking humbly :rolleyes:) but will we see a Septemeber rotation today? ***biting nails****

Thanks!

Ah, yes, true. Although, a four-week would probably actually start next week (or the middle of this week). Sept/Oct overlap midweek, too. Hmm.

Maybe she won't have time with STS Cardio being in rehearsals. I hope she starts filming soon. Should we make one of our own? What do you want to focus on for Sept. and do you want to use STS at all or focus on other workouts?

Alisha

incidentally, this is a little embarrassing, but, I like making up rotations. Its sort of like other people play sudoku.:eek::D:rolleyes::eek:

That's funny Alisha!! Please I would love to see one you come up with. I admit I'm not good at it & have become quite spoiled by following Cathe's ;)
What would I liek to focus on ???? HHHMMMMM ........ I can tell you I do like how she has been throwing in soem STS work with them ;) I really liked teh Meso 3 last week. Today since I was "winging it" I did Lo Impact Circuit. I can tell you I'm not a big fan of circuit wo's so maybe I should try them more ????

Give it a shot I'm anxious to see what you come up with - even if it's just for a week while we wait for the first full week in September.

Thanks for your help!

No worries, you will see it soon Maynardsmom. This mom is a multi-tasking maniac today :eek: But I am making time for a little bit of everything. The rotation is on the "To Do" list. Hang in there! :D

:D
This is true but it is the first week of the next rotation since they run at 4 weeks........

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
You are helping me work on patience....not one of my better qualities I'm afraid

Understand about trying to fit everything in - have a yourself a snickers & relax - you deserve it!! ;)

LOL....is there a hidden web cam in this office? Busted on my snickers again... :eek::D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
You are helping me work on patience....not one of my better qualities I'm afraid

Understand about trying to fit everything in - have a yourself a snickers & relax - you deserve it!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.