Sara's City

texasmom

Hello Cathe. First off, it's been a long time since I've logged in. Congratulations on the forthcoming arrival. Very exciting!!! Anyway, I am a tremendous fan of yours and spread the word of how awesome your tapes are to my fellow fitness instructors and they all agree. I just attended a three day fitness conference called Sara's City. It was a wonderful and tiring learning experience and we were able to take workshops from people like Gin Miller and Gay Gasper and Jay Blahnik. And I thought to myself, wouldn't it be just too exciting to have the Cathe Freidrich present. Any thoughts on that? Also, how do you stave off instructor burnout? Thanks for any input on that question. By the way, I've been viewing your latest videos and they are terrifc and you look wonderful. Thanks.

Hi Texasmom! Thanks for your sincerity! I actually used to present at fitness conferences years back when I was getting started in the fitness industry, but since then I have gotten very involved in establishing our video business. This caused me to put all of that on the back burner. I sure enjoyed presenting while I did it and am not saying that I will never do it again, but for right now, between the video business and having a little one, with another on the way, I simply can't find any more hours in the day. Thank you for asking though.

As for instructor burnout, if I am feeling a little burned out, I start by taking some time off. Other things that I may do are attend a fitness show to energize my thoughts, see an inspirational movie (like Rocky), or even take up a hobby (or revisit one that I have neglected) to focus my energy elsewhere for a while. Good Luck with everything! Cathe

I know your town is not that far from Philly....have you ever gone to the library to run up the steps ala Rocky?;-) (I think that's the library!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.