sagging butt

lynb1102

Cathe,
I need to know if you have any videos that would help me to lift my sagging butt. I have noticed within the last two years that my butt has begun to droop. When I was in my twenties and thirties I had a nice round uplifted butt, but now that I am in my late forties my butt has begun to sag and take on the pancake look. Please, tell me what, if anything, I can do to lift and shape my butt back to that round apple shape that I once had.

If you can get ahold of the Firm Vol. 1 w/ Susan Harris do the floor routine. That is really lifting mine. Plus lunges. Your butt will love you for those.}(

Hi there...I'm obviously not Cathe but I thought I'd share what's working for me. I've been doing Cathe's Legs & Glutes workout twice a week, in addition to Pyramid LB, in addition to KPC, along with 4 days of cardio. I feel the Legs & Glutes in really helping quite a bit along with the kickboxing. It also does great things for the legs as well. Good luck and let us know what works for you...I'm an apple butt too...haha:)

Check out the Kickbox and High Step Circuit Premix utilizing KPC comb's with the leg presses from L&G. Also check out ME lower body premix(3 sets of leg presses I believe).
Angela:7

I have done the HSTA Lower body only 2X through.....the first time through I did it with leg presses and the second time through I did static lunges instead of leg presses & my oh my - - - glutes were burning big time!! I am going to be doing that more often! }( }(

Hi there, I ordered Cathe's new LegMax DVD a few weeks ago and it really works the glutes and hamstrings. If this video doesn't work, I don't what will. It is very challenging and I was very sore after the first time I tried it. Now, my whole thigh and butt area feels firmer, and Im beginning to see some muscle definition that I didn't have before. Hope this suggestion is helpful.

Happy workouts,

Karen C.

Hi, Karen C.,
Was it the Low Max DVD you ordered? I can't seem to find the LegMax DVD.
Thanks!
Monique
who is eager to have her butt lifted too!

>Hi there, I ordered Cathe's new LegMax DVD a few weeks ago
>and it really works the glutes and hamstrings. If this video
>doesn't work, I don't what will. It is very challenging and I
>was very sore after the first time I tried it. Now, my whole
>thigh and butt area feels firmer, and Im beginning to see some
>muscle definition that I didn't have before. Hope this
>suggestion is helpful.
>
>Happy workouts,
>
>Karen C.

Another vote for Legs and Glutes. I got that, dropped 1/2 an inch around my waist and my bust, but gained 1/2 an inch around my very flat butt - so I was very happy!!! I'm noticing a difference. I do one full hour of leg work a week, and step, kicking boxing and a circuit training workout (or something like PowerHour or Body Max). But what seems to work most for me - squats, squats, squats.

I have to add something (a pain in my butt reminded me - literally)... There's a post on the Video forum called: #49098, "My extended version of Low Max". Pinky put together a workout with Low Max that incorporates squats and lunges. I did that yesterday as a lower body workout. I did a short run today, and Holy buttocks batman! I got up to get some soup, and my back end was letting me know it had been worked and worked good. If you have Low Max, try the one Pinky put together - I cannot imagine it would not be good for a saggy butt...

Hi there,

I wanted to share what has worked for me, I have two workouts that are butt specific, one is The trainer's edge Killer Butt with Dolores Munoz and The Lotte Berk Method, high rounded assets, they both work and are specifically to lift the butt.

Hello,

You have received great responses. Do the DVDs suggested to get the muscle and eat clean in order to see the muscle! Have fun!

I fine that doing the stairclimber does a great job at lifting and firming the butt, especially if you try stepping with the heal of your foot. Good luck!!

I can't seem to find the LegMax DVD

There is no Leg Max DVD. There's Low Max, which has a lot of leg work in it, and there's Gym Style Legs - yowza! That one will cure a sagging butt for sure! I would also recommend any of Cathe's high step videos. Leg press on the high step is great for the glutes!

I'm not Cathe either, but I am in my mid-fourties and found that GS Legs has actually has given me a back view where none existed before.;-) When I do legs, I do the full workout and it has been well worth it!! Legs & Glutes and Lean Legs do run a fairly close second.

JMHO,
Robin:)

An additional comment to add: whatever of these workouts you do, really concentrate on making your butt do the work - really squeeze that area to help you come up from a lunge, or a step up, or squat. Many of these exercises work all parts of the leg and glute, but if you really focus on one muscle in particular (in this case, your glutes), that muscle will do more of the work and receive more of the benefit!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.