rotations

KarenL

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of this rotation. I am looking to lean down a bit and increase my muscular defintion.

Mon. Cardio portion of 10 10 10
Pure Strength-Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Ab portion of Power Hour
Tues. Cardio portion of Power Circuit
Ab portion of Power Circuit
Pure Strength-Back, Biceps and Abs
Wed. Leaner Legs
Pure Strength - Strong legs and Abs - Floor work only
Thurs. Bodymax - all
Fri. Cardio portion of Kickbox
Ab portion of Kickbox
Slow and Heavy Series - Leg portion

I would like to incorporate Power Hour in here somewhere but I am not sure what to do without. Can you help me?

Thanks so much

Hi, I'm obviously not Cathe, but was wondering if you were able to add another workout day to your schedule or can you only workout M-F?? I played around with a few rotations and I too had some difficulty squeezing Power Hour into your current rotation trying to keep with Cathe's suggestions of not working the same body part two consecutive days in a row. I'll give it some more thought and we can both await Cathe's answer b/c I'm always up for a new rotation idea!

:) Stacy

P.S. Have you done Power Hour yet?? Your rotation makes my legs sore just looking at it :) !!

Hi Stacy!

Thanks for responding! It is really hard for me to work out on the weekends. Sleeping in just seems to get in the way!;-) I get up at 4 a.m. in the morning to work out before I go to work so you can see why I like to sleep in.:) I have only done Power Hour once so far. I kind of got lost in the slow and heavy series for awhile (love it!), then decided to do this rotation. I am trying to think of another rotation to include Power Hour, cardio and some legs. Got any suggestions? I have about 1 1/2 hours in the mornings to work out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Karen

Hi. Here's an idea that I came up with, only it doesnt use Power Hour in its entirety. I was thinking working your legs so often may start to cause some burnout so I came up with....

Monday--CTX Kickbox cardio only + PS BB (abs from either one of these depending on which you prefer)

Tuesday--BodyMax cardio and abs only + PS Legs standing portion only

Wednesday--Power Hour upper body and abs only + CTX 10/10/10 cardio

Thursday--Leaner Legs + PS Legs floor work only and abs

Friday--Power Circuit cardio and abs + PS CST

I had to omit the S&H legs you had on your earlier post, but maybe this may be something to start with.

:) Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.