Rotation to Lose Fat and Define Muscles

rbrack

Cathe,

Hello.

I am new to your tapes. I have been a happy FIRM user for a few years, but I am looking for something new to give me definition and fat loss. I had noticeable improvement with the FIRM, but no defintion.

I am a new mom, my daughter will be 6 months old at the end of June. I am struggling to lose 20-30 post baby pounds!

I just received your PS series, MIS and IMAX tapes yesterday. I was able to do all exercise on the PS CST, except for the last two tricep exercises! Please help me develop a rotation to achieve safe, effective FAST results. I am anxious to begin feeling like myself again.

Here is a little information about me:
Fitness Level: intermediate
Time available for exercise daily: 30-50 mins (baby permitting)
Strenghts: I love to use weights
Weakness: I usually try to skip cardio
Goal: lose 20-30 pound and gain definition
Consistency: Not very, I tend to skip workouts...I'm trying to change this behavior!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Ronni

Sorry I don't have a rotation suggestion. I also have a baby (4 mo.) and time is hard to come by. But as for consistency, this forum is a great motivator for me. So keep posting and reading!

Andrea

Thank you for the response!

Congratulations on your baby! Did you have a boy or a girl? My daughter's name is Madison Leigh and she will be 6 months at the end of June! Time has flown!

Have these tapes helped you to lose any post-baby pounds you may have had? If so, which do you use? I gained 60+ pounds, lost 40, so now I'm battling the last 20!

I just attempted to do IMAX for the first time....What a tape! I made it through 1/2 of the tape, only because I'm too uncoordinated to do all of the moves in each interval!

I also bought PS series and MIS!

Ronni

Hi Ronni,

I e-mailed you a few rotations, a couple from Kathy S., and one from Cathe. I haven't tried any of these rotations yet, I am waiting for the new DVDs (12 pack). I have seen immediate results with the CTX/Cardio Kicks series (lost eight lbs in two weeks). I am in a similar situation, I have a six month old girl and an 11-year-old girl very active in sports, so time is never on my side. I've had a difficult time staying consistent also. Let me know if any of these rotations help. I would like to lose at least 15 more lbs before the end of summer.

Have fun!!

Juana

I'm in a similar boat! My first born child is almost 14 months old, and the first 6 months was very difficult to get consistent with workouts! I also suffered from severe hypothyroidism that made it even more difficult to get the baby fat off! I'm getting there, but I need more intensity to my workouts! I've posted this in another thread, but my next video purchase is going to be Cathe for sure! I'll also be looking for a good rotation for me to exercise about 30-45 minutes 5 times a week, and 60-90 minutes 1 time a week. Any suggestions are appreciated

Janick

I have lost 19 pounds since the end of February, and prior to that, I estimate around 20 pounds (I was too frightened to get on the scale before that point). I'm down to a loose size 10! It sure is hard work getting back to where we were before becoming pregnant!

Janick

Hi Ronni,

I had my second boy, Jacob Allen. He is a great baby, so it has been much easier to work out this time! Sounds like our babies are a month apart. Mine will be 5 mo. next week.

I can't really say if it was the videos or time that helped me lose weight. It was a slow process and I still have about 5 lbs or so to go. I know my clothes don't fit the same, although I can wear most of them. It will, in my opinion, take about a year for your bod to get settled back to where it was. Amazingly I have been working out less than before I got preg and still seeing results. I now workout 5 days a week for about an hour. I try to get in a heavy leg day and a heavy upper body day. Then I get in a lighter total body or circuit and fill the rest with cardio and running.

I haven't stuck to any rotation cause I miss ALL my tapes from my pregnancy. So I'm playing with them right now. Hope I haven't bored with too much info!

You will LOVE the PS series and MIS.

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.