Rhythmic Step & Power Hour

KathyH

Cathlete
Hey Cathe! I received my tapes yesterday and after viewing Rhythmic Step last night this is by far one of your BEST tapes that you've ever come out with. You really hit on the choreography that I love so much. The music is my kind of music too. Fast and packed with so much FUN, FUN, FUN! I'll be doing it tonight and can't wait. THANK YOU SO MUCH for such an awesome tape!!! As for Power Hour I viewed 1/2 of it. This wasn't what I had expected. Thought it was going to be more like a circuit tape, alternating between cardio and strength training. I was much surprised when it was all out total body workout no stopping! Can't wait to do this one too. You never cease to amaze me as to all the different ways you have us work our muscle groups as well as stepping. Thank you and your crew for all of your dedication and hard work that goes into making these tapes. It's SO MUCH APPRECIATED by me and I'm sure everyone on this website. Take care and love, Kathy

Now I really cannot wait! I just read that Cede doesn't smile on the Slow and Heavy tapes. Did you buy those?? Any reactions to them?

Hi Lynda! Haven't viewed these yet and will be away for the weekend. .-mad I'll be trying to attempt Rhythmic Step tonight. I just worked out 2 rotations using all of these new tapes so I'll see they work. Kathy

Power Hour ROCKS!

Kathy and Everybody!
Okay...I just finished Power Hour. Oh my! :eek: AWESOME! :eek:
Think back to the first few times that you did Leaner Legs...remember the shaking? Now multiple that shaking by ten! Every muscle in my body feels rubbery! AWESOME! I feel as though I have had a wonderfully thorough workout!
Good Job Cathe! Thanks again for all of your hard work!
I will probably be thinking of you when I am up again at 5 a.m.doing rhythmic step! :-wow

Melissa

Power Hour ROCKS!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-01 AT 11:08PM (Est)[/font][p]Double post...sorry guys! :-rollen

TO KATHY H.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-01 AT 03:40PM (Est)[/font][p]Kathy,

Can you send me your rotations for the new tapes? I'd like to put them in my ongoing Cathe Forums Rotations compilations. Thanks!

E-mail to [email protected] -- or post here!

Kathy S.

Hi Kathy! I appreciate all of your valuable feedback. I'm happy to hear you like the tapes so much. Hope you are enjoying Power Hour too! Keep up the great work!

Hi Cathe! Yes I finished doing Power Hour and WOWIE ZOWIE what a tape!! I LOVE IT! I did the leg portion with a 45 lb. barbell. I just never learn do I!! By the time I got to the part of doing lunges with dumbbells my legs were shaking so much I had to stop before you. It's quite a workout. Also, how in the world do you manage to lift 25 lb. dumbbells when doing the Slow and Heavy Chest!! My husband has them and I tried lifting (of course I tried lifting them after doing Power Hour, definitely not a good thing) them but it was no go. Couldn't do it let alone do my chest flyes. Great work as usual and I'll be putting in a suggestion for your next tape. Oh NO!! Take care and give a kiss to Eric from me, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.