Rest day question on body blast rotation

Vickie

Dear Cathe;

I have been doing the new intensity tapes, and I love them. I noticed in the 3 rotations that you suggested that the rest days were always different. Is this important? Should I be switching my rest days around? I like to take Sunday as my rest day because it is such a busy day. If it's okay to keep sunday as my rest day should I do the tapes in the order you give so that the rest day is always in the same spot in terms of the video rotation. Does this make sense? I'm sorry to be so anal. Thank you.

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I asked this same question a day or two ago (about 25 posts down from this one right now) and never got a reply from anyone. I'll be sure to check here to see if you get an answer---maybe you could the same with my post.

ElisaS

Hi Vickie! It really doesn't matter what day you pick for your rest day. Just as long as you are getting a rest day. Kathy:)

Hi Vickie! Any day you want to make a rest day is just fine. So Sunday it is;-) You can also do the tapes in an order that you are comfortable with, no set rules, just a lot of sweat :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.