Resistance Bands

Roxie1965

Cathlete
I am planning on buying your basic step and body fusion and your recommend using resistance bands is there a specific on I should buy for someone who is 5ft. tall?

You can't go wrong with a 6 foot Dyna band (Green is medium resistance). If you have too much you can let the extra hang over. I would stick with the Dyna Band brand because it has lasted longer than some of my other bands. They all eventually break (and I have had some of mine for several years), so you may want to purchase 2. I purchased a couple, 2 green and 1 purple (for the firewalkers in Cathe's latest series), but if you are just starting off, I would go for a green band. You will definitely feel the intensity, yet you can still work up to the amount of reps you can do. Also, you can give yourself a little more slack if you need. HTH:)

Im 5'1 and the resistance bands at walmart(ones with the handles)worked really well for the add onns in body fusion/basic step! I just got some dyna bands and can't wait to use them! I also ordered them from fwonline.com. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.