Replacement disc

me_sotwisted

Is it possible to replace one disc in the STS? My 2 & 3 yr old scratched one:( and i wanted to replace it. Really miss you on fittv, and thankyou for my sanity. We have 8 kids(14 to 5mos.), and some days the workouts are the only way to help release the tension, especially in these dark dreary winter days!!!! I have a lot of people asking me how I stay in such good shape, and I tell them all about you! I have been back to my high school weight because of you and im working on it again,only 10lbs to go.Second time around on the STS.

Hi Me sotwisted! 8 kids???? Did I read that right???? 14years old down through 5 months old????? OMG, you are super woman!!!! I'm so happy to read about your family and also to see how well you are doing with your fitness goals. Keep up the great work. As for your scratched disc, please contact customer service via email to help you.

Have a great New Year mom of 8....wow, just wow!!!!

Is it possible to replace one disc in the STS? My 2 & 3 yr old scratched one:( and i wanted to replace it. Really miss you on fittv, and thankyou for my sanity. We have 8 kids(14 to 5mos.), and some days the workouts are the only way to help release the tension, especially in these dark dreary winter days!!!! I have a lot of people asking me how I stay in such good shape, and I tell them all about you! I have been back to my high school weight because of you and im working on it again,only 10lbs to go.Second time around on the STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.