A reminder please

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-02 AT 07:05PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Everyone! I know that I have not been on the forums much due to the last series of videos and therefore have not had the chance to remind everyone of this lately, but please, I'm asking that the "ask Cathe" forum keep to questions specifically addressed to me. I'm sure you can understand how this makes it so much easier for me to answer questions this way rather than having to "find" them in the "ask Cathe" forum. We have provided an "open discussion" forum specifically for you to ask one another questions. Thank you so much! :)

Hi, Cathe,
I've got to apologize--I've been guilty of posting on the "Ask Cathe" forum. From here on, if I see something to which I would like to respond, I'll start or continue a thread on the "Open Forum" discussion.

Sorry!
Maribeth

Since I started this string just wanted to wanted to also apologize and sa I will also keep the questions on the Open Forum!
Debbi

Maybe if we keep bumping this up, more people will "get the message".
[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

Also.....

I would like to add that it is not only this forum but the Video Questions forum. If you read the description it is to ask about Cathe's tapes. "Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos."
Why are so many posters asking about other tapes? That should be at the Opened Discussion:
Talk about anything you like in this forum including other videos you like or dislike.
Just a little reminder,
Leslie

RE: Also.....

Good point Leslie. I am always a tiny annoyed when people discuss other people's videos in the Cathe's video comments and question forum. It seems a little rude to me. Amazing that Cathe doesn't get aggravated as well. I agree that we all need to leave the questions posted to Cathe alone until Cathe or SNM can get to them. :) Heather

RE: Also.....

Wasn't the "video questions and comments" section once described as "questions or comments about Cathe Freidrich videos or any other videos?" I thought it used to be.

Bumping with an added reminder and suggestion! If you want an answer directly from Cathe post here "ask Cathe", if you'd like to ask the same question to the educated crowd and have them chiming in expressing their experiences or looking for suggestions then repost in "open discussion"!(or you could have a contact email address available(on Ask Cathe) so that if someone does scroll through and can be helpful, they an contact you directly) This will eliminate the problem of skipped questions and also will be a better read for all of us when we are looking forward to reading Cathe's advice! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Maybe we can all help on this. If we see a Non cathe post we can add to that post or bump this one.

To bad it cant say in BOLD only for cathe. I know I accidently posted here once.

I agree, this is ONLY ask Cathe, not ask everyone. That is for the video forum and the open forum!

Cathe, can you guys move threads?

jaime

Hi Cathe and SNM -

Can you pin this topic to the top of the thread like you did with "New forum changes"?

Thanks!

Kali:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.