Reminder about Forum switch

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just to remind everybody that we are switching to the new forum Software on Friday, Sept 22. This will mean that at sometime on Friday both forums (old and new) will be down for a little while.
We hope everything goes smoothly, but this will be a major move and problems are bound to occur. We’re not only upgrading the forum software, but are moving the forum to our new server. This means the new forum will have a new URL.: http://64.225.138.194/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=login

Some important things to remember. If you have a “user profile” make sure to copy it just in case we are not able to transfer the files. Our new forum requires you to obtain a new password that will be sent to you by email. You can then change it back to your old password or anything you like. Many of you have already taken our new forum for a test drive and already obtained a new password. When we do the conversion on Friday from the old forum to the new, it may wipe these passwords out. If it does, don’t be alarmed, just click the “retrieve my password” link and a new password will instantly be sent to you. Also if you post anything on Friday morning, make sure to copy it to your word processor.
We expect to have some problems with the move, but we will get them ironed out as quickly as possible…so please be patient.
happy.gif

how about sigs??

Chris..will we have the option to do an automatic sig?

Thanks,
nancy:O)

I think so!

The software vendor is handling this. I know we can do it if we kill the picture option in the user profile and I'm pretty sure we can have both.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.