Recommendation

jackieisler

I am over 60 years old and am looking for a step workout that is a bit slower. I also am interested in weight lifting - but moderately. I have followed you on fittv and can't seem to get your show anymore. Very disappointing. Can you recommend one of your step videos for me. To give you an idea of my ability level - my favorite step workout tape is Gin Miller's Step Reebok... Weight workouts are a little easier for me to adjust, I just lower my weight or reps, but if there is an easier level one you would recommend, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
Part of the baby boomers - who are reaching 'that' age - fighting for fitness!!
Jackie

Cathe DVD Recommendation

Basic Step & Body Fusion are perfect! They are the beginner DVD and you will find them challenging even as you progress - they begin with light weights which you can increase to heavier later. The step work is not complicated and very effective. You can also look at the video previews to get an idea of the workout which helps alot with future purchases!

Good luck, let us know your progress - I am 63 and have been working out with Cathe for many years!

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.