Re : Another Cardio

Reem

Thank you for your reply. I love sweets and chocolate very much thats why I feel I don't gain any weight while doing the wedding tape and thank you for that. I've decided to purchase a tridmill can I use it for running as well and would running or walking using the tridmill would burn as much calories as those I burn when doing the wedding tape???

If I decided to do hi/lo do you have any suggestion which hi/lo shall I do.

Finally, I have the teaboo Kikboxing video tape but I felt that it doesn't burn much calories as the wedding tape and the way that video was produced is discouraging. Why don't you think of producing a kikboxing tape of your own ( but with less tricky movment please). looking forward to hearing and learning from you. Thanks

cardio activity

Any cardio activity will burn about 6 to 10 calories a minute(more if it is an interval style workout)while in your training zone. The key is to work hard enough at this activity so that you actually reach your training zone. If you find yourself bored, uncomfortable, or perhaps incapable of doing a particular activity(due to lack of interest, awkward movement style, pre-existing injuries, just to mention a few), then you are better off finding another activity that you can focus on and give your all too.

So listening to your reaction to the kickboxing video that you have, you would probably not do well with this tape since it does not suit your style. However, I would try a few other kickboxing tapes before you rule out kickboxing altogether(which you have already suggested that you are open too). By the way, yes, I have considered doing a kickboxing workout but nothing is of any definite plan yet.

As for hi/lo, again, you will have to experiment with different hi/lo workout styles(and there are very many to choose from). I wish I could suggest something for you but there are just so many variations of this particular workout(dancy, basic, athletic, etc.) that it would be best for you to check out reviews to see what style best suits your needs. You can find great video reviews on the video fitness website. We have a direct link to their site on our links page.

As for treadmills, they are wonderful units as long as they are well made. A well made treadmill will most definitely provide you with a challenging workout. Unfortunately, these well made treadmills can be rather costly($800 and up). But a lower quality treadmill may not provide you with the smoothness, stability, power, and features(such as speed and incline options)to give you a workout that meets your needs. Again, this is another area that requires a little investigating. If you are serious about purchasing a treadmill, shop around at fitness wholesale and fitness super stores(look in local yellow pages)to test out different models. Good luck and hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.