Quick STS Question

dcat

Cathlete
Hi Cathe -
I'm doing STS for the second time (but approaching it a little differently...that's a whole other conversation that has no bearing on this question!). I did Meso2 Wk1 Back and Biceps yesterday and ran into the fatiguing forearm issue while doing the barbell rows. While I completed all the exercises, the forearm fatigue did impact the rest of the workout. I had to modify the deadlifts weight slightly to accommodate the fatigue and then my concentration was slightly disrupted during the biceps exercises. I'm pretty sure it's fine but would like to know from you if it's ok on this workout --and the others in the mesocycle-- to do biceps first then back so that the forearm issue occurs toward the end of the workout instead of the middle? (Sorry if it's been asked before but I barely have time to get on these forums anymore these days). I would like to try this order for the rest of M2 back and biceps but will it in some way impact the back exercises if my biceps are already fired to the max? Incidentally, my forearms are quite sore today, as are my biceps and lats. Love it!

Also, the Shock Cardio pictures and descriptions look great and I'm looking forward to the new challenges. :)

Thanks, Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.