Questions/Cheers

marnold

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

First, I would like to thank you for being such a motivator in my life. I have NEVER been as consistent at exercising since I found your videos. Not even in my military years, was I as motivated to workout every day. My husband is astonished by the change in me. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your help and training has made me feel young and wonderful! Thanks!:-shy

Second, recently I took note of a "Four Stage" workout rotation that you suggested on this forum. Within the rotation schedule you suggest the use of a "Stretch Tape". Should I buy a special video devoted to stretching? Or should I just use a stretching segment from one of your videos?:-hmmm

Lastly, I realize that it is probably too early for a rotation using the new videos. But I thought I would inquire about one. My videos will be here tomorrow and I feel like a kid who is about to spend their birthday money!:7

Happy Belated Birthday to You!
Melissa Arnold
Paragonah, Utah

Hey Melissa

Just a note to say "Hi" from one Utahn (is this right?) to another.
I just mostly lurk but love doing Cathe and Firm. I live is SLC.

Sarah

Hello Sarah!

It is a very small world isn't it! Right when you think I must be the only person who knows about Cathe here...BAMMMM! Have a wonderful day! Pray for rain!

Melissa:-jumpy

Hi!

I am from Utah. I live in Clinton. My husband is active duty and I work on the base too.

It is a small world..

Beverly

We sure need rain.......not only for our gardens etc, but to
help stop all the fires!!

Are you getting the new tapes? I preordered about the end of
May so hopefully I will get them next week. Can't wait!!
My dh bought them for me for Mothers Day. Isn't he sweet! :9
Have a great day
Sarah

Iam not a Utahn but Iam a neighbor. I live in Pocatello, Idaho. Where is Paragonah? Ive heard of it but I can't place it.

Down here in Southern Utah, we have only had a few bad fires...thankfully. Last year was way worse.

I am spoiled. My husband ordered all of the new videos for me. He just tickled to see me so excited! He says he has not seen me so excited about working out! It is pure bliss!

Melissa:)

Hey Beverly

I used to live in Ogden ......many years ago. I know where
Clinton is!!!! What do you do at HAFB? :-jumpy

Sarah

Hello Susan!

Paragonah is just off I-15 in the southern part of Utah...Parowan is very close. Paragonah is in Iron County. We are near Cedar City, Beaver...St. George is a little over an hour away.:D
Do you like Idaho? I have never been that way. I am not a Native Utahn. I am originally from Colorado.
Melissa

Clearfield Cathe Fan!

Hi I live in Clearfield, It is wonderful to have a Cathe fan so close! I found Cathe 3 years ago, and am addicted. I am 42 year old mother of 4. She has helped me lose 30 pounds, only 30 pounds til goal now. With Cathes new DVD's I should get there. Diane

RE: Clearfield Cathe Fan!

Hi Diane

Clearfield is just a hop from SLC!! I do licensed daycare in
my home. What do you do?

I ordered the tapes.....couldn't wait for the DVD's (maybe for
Christmas!!)

I have only been doing Cathe for a few months now. I have been
Firming several years, but heard about Cathe only about a year
ago. I got my first Cathe tape about 6 months ago and really
love her. I do have to modify the high impact sometimes. I am
50 and have about 25-30 lbs to loose.
Have a great day,
Sarah

Hi!
We are practically neighbors. I lived in the Wingpointe apartments in Clearfield till we bought our house in Clinton a year and a half ago.

Beverly

HI!

I am an Inventory Manager out at Hill. Trying to get into the health field out here.

What do you do in Salt Lake?

Do you go shopping up at Park City much. I love it there. The outlets are great and it is so beautiful.

Beverly

Hi to both of my new Cathe neighbors!! I work seasonal at IRS, which is why it has been difficult to lose this last 30 (the dreaded IRS spread) but this season I didn't gain at all, I maintained my weight and lost some inches. My season ended Friday, I am going into into top gear and lose the rest of this weight by Dec. I also work part time as a video rep for Albertsons videos. Most of the time that is a very fun job. No stress! Beverly, my sister lives in Clinton, on 1800 N. I am only 5 minutes from her. What are your goals?
It is a small world. The only downfall to being a Utah Cathe fan is the number of shipping days to get here. I paid the extra money this time for next day air---I only have 3 more weeks to go! Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.