a question to Wanda.

stayfit

Cathlete
Wanda, please Do you know if the pink top that Cathe wears in one of the gym style dvd and the turqoise that wears in Low Max is the classic top that appears in white in the 3 page of the oh my bod home page ?.The turqoise is the top in blue color? Thank you. I hope you will enjoy all those lovely outfits you ordered.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Thank you but are you sure the top turquoise that Cathe wears in Low Max is the OMB top color navy ? I asked for the catalog but Sharon said that the best way to see the clothes was going to the websites of KOS USA and O MY BOD. Thank you and excuse me if I bother you. .

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

No the top Cathe wears is Turquoise. I just said you can get it in different colors. She also wears this same top in Pink. I believe Jai and Loraine wear it in Black. Sharon sent it to me so Somebody wears it. LOL

You are not bothering me. I am happy to see your enthusiasm in these very cool clothes. :)

Thank you very much Wanda. You have helped me very much. Thank you.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Hi Stayfit. I also order that syle top in white too. Here is the colors that are listed in the catalog: White, Black, Yellow, Rose, Blue, Heather, Red, Charcoal, Brown, Mocha, Army, and Navy.

Stayfit, The ones you want are as Barabra quoted above. It should be the same number as my blue one which is #1134.
I only have the new catalog so I can only go by my invoices. My yellow top is on back order so I wasn't sure if it was the same number...but it should be. Does that make sense? Sorry for the confusion. :)

Thank you Wanda and Barbara. You are the best. Thank you.

Hi Mariangeles!!

I received the #1134 bra top in turquoise & its GORGEOUS!! Your going to look so sexy in it too. It feels so soft & smooth its a perfect fit. Buy this one!! Kathy:D

Hi Kathy I have received a mail of active you and I have order the turquoise top and the black pant Cathe wears in Low Max.I can not wait to receive the clothes.Enjoy your outfit. I hope you will have a great thanksgiving day tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.