Question for SNM - Original Health Club Step (Topper on...

Jody

Cathlete
I am looking to replace the top of my long step, it is pretty beat up and I'd like to get the grey topper to go with my black risers. However, although you can buy the risers on their own, I don't see that SNM sells the topper separately. Is there any way to buy the top on its own? I hate to buy the whole thing when I already have plenty of risers.

I would like to give my $$ here first, but didn't know if it was possible to order separately.

If not through here, does anyone has suggestions where I could get one (preferably new, and of course a great price is always good!)

Thanks for your help!

RE: Question for SNM - Original Health Club Step (Toppe...

Fitness Wholesale Online at http://www.fwonline.com/stp.htm has the Original Club Step platform for sale alone for $41.15. It is toward the bottom of the page, and is the gray (they call it silver) step top. Shipping is listed as being between $8-14, depending on what state it is being shipped to.

Hope this helps. Lea

>Yes, you can but the topper separately. Here is a direct
>link: http://www.shopcathe.com/high_step_topper_p/575.htm

It appears that the attached link is only for the high step topper. I'm actually looking for the full length toppper for the step bench that cathe uses in the majority of her step videos. Is this something you carry?

Thanks again.

>Fitness Wholesale Online at http://www.fwonline.com/stp.htm
>has the Original Club Step platform for sale alone for $41.15.
>It is toward the bottom of the page, and is the gray (they
>call it silver) step top. Shipping is listed as being between
>$8-14, depending on what state it is being shipped to.
>
>Hope this helps. Lea

Thanks to Lea and SNM for the Fitness Wholesale suggestion, I'll try there. If anyone has other recommendations, please let me know, thanks!

What is the difference between the grey and blue steps? I don't know if it is possible to "wear out" the tops but I have had my blue one for 20+ years and the tread seems to be lower than when I purchased it originally. I imagine it would wear down with use; and I've given it a lot of use! The "bounce back" though, seems the same. I do get leg pains I didn't use to so I think the step, with higher tread, might help. The tread seems so flat now.
Will the grey topper work on my original purple and grey risers?

Topper really means the 16in x 16in platform for the High Step. If you're refering to the platform for the long Original Health Club Step and your step is also The Original HJealth Club Step then the risers made today will fit even your old step as the size hasn't changed. But please make sure to measure your risers as a lot of times people think they have the Original Health Club Step, but don't.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.