Question from NZ fan!

EmmaD

Hi Cathe,

Congrats on the baby news! I love your workouts and have been
working out to them for the past few years. I have: the new Rhythmic Step (heaps of fun), MIC, Interval Max, Step Works, Body Max, Power Max and Cardio Kicks. What would you reccomend as a weekly program for optimum results? Thanks for your time.

Kirsty.

No. I live in Tucson, Arizona, the desert Southwest. I know of New Zealand only from Kiwis like Sam Neill and Lucy Lawless. I also have a brother who has always wanted to live there. I think it's so great to get to say hello to folks from all around the world. Earlier I posted to and was replied to by a Londoner. I love this website.

B http://www.plaudersmilies.de/natur/petals.gif bbi

Hi Kirsty! These are all good fat burning intensity tapes, with Bodymax going further by including weight training). You really can't go wrong doing them in any order (preferably not the same workout back to back). Here is a three week rotation which will give you some variety. You can repeat this cycle after three weeks or incorpoarte some other activities (ex: walk/run and other weight tapes) for additional crosstraining effects.

Week One:

Monday.....Rhythmic Step

Tuesday....Cardio Kicks

Wed........Powermax

Thurs......OFF

Fri........Body Max

Sat........Step Works

Sun........MIC

Week Two:

Monday.....OFF

Tuesday....Interval Max

Wed........Step Works

Thurs......Cardio Kicks

Fri........OFF

Sat........Body max

Sun........MIC

Week Three:

Monday.....OFF

Tuesday....Warm up and hi-lo of MIC only, immediately into last 5 intervals of Interval Max, right into the upper body toning section of BodyMax

Wed........Warm up and first 5 intervals of interval max, right into Leg Circuit Blast section of Body Max, right into the drills section of Cardio Kicks

Thurs......Rhythmic Step

Fri........Power Max

Sat........Warm up and first section of Cardio Kicks, right into the second half of MIC (the step portion)

Sun........OFF

Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions Cathe on a weekly workout schedule. I really appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to reply. Thanks again,

Kirsty.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.