question about weight tower

krassymira

Cathlete
Can anyone tell me how can I purchase the weight tower for dumbbells Cathe is using in her latest videos? I'd really appreciate the information!

There was a thread about this a while back (over the summer- July maybe??) I can't remember what the verdict was, but you definitely cannot get one that says "Cathe" on it. I do remember that, but I believe that someone listed where you could purchase one similar to it. Try a search under dumbbell rack. I think it was JTLane25 who asked the question, so you might also try searching under her posts. Wish I could be of more help, but maybe that will get you to where you need to be.

Thanks, meow! Cathe already sent me the link though.
I appreciate your input, and just wanted to mention that its always better to look at Cathe's face.. no, let me rephrase that: at Cathe's BODY, than at her logo.. he he :) Best! Krasy

Yeah - I saw her reply after I posted mine, and then followed the link and must admit to being tempted! That is so nice. Mine is the regular ol' two tier kind, but it holds a ton, and I appreciate the space underneath for other stuff. If I were starting over though and didn't already have a weight rack, I would definitely consider that one. Are you going to get it?

Oh definately! I need to get heavier weights too. My heaviest weight I currently have is 15 lbs and I need to get 20, 25 and 30 for her 4-days split, which is absolutely fantastic! It looks a little scary though, with so much heavy iron :) but if she can do it, we can too, right? :)
How does the friends link work? Do you have any workout friends? I dont have any, but it would be nice, no?

Krassymira - I just invited you to be my friend! Go to User CP - it is the first in the blue bar on the forum page (under where your name is, etc). Then click on Contacts and Friends. At the bottom is a box for you to enter the persons name that you want to add. Click add friend (it is different that add contact- I think add contact is more restrictive). That person then gets an notification like you should get and they will accept your invitation. Voila!

Enjoy the new tower!! Yes, you do need some heavier weights :eek: Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.