Question about pre-sale

emvolkin

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this question or not. I briefly looked over the topics and haven't seen this question. Sorry if it's a repeat. I know that you are not quite ready to discuss this new technology project that you guys are secretly working on (with ipod etc. type technology with over 400 workouts). I am so looking forward to your new workouts, but I'm just wondering if I should spend the money on your new workouts if in a year or so these will be available on this new technology device that you are secretly working on. I'd rather just save my money for now and hold off to buy this new product. Can you look into your crystal ball and let me know if I should just hold off a little bit. Besides, I own all of your workouts up to date and have enough to keep me busy.
Thanks
Eva:7

I can tell you that you will be able to see and purchase the new technology we’re working on sometime this year, but it is impossible to say if you should wait or not. We feel what we’re working on is truly revolutionary in many ways, but it will be the consumer that will ultimately determine its success or failure. Unfortunately, until we file our international patents we can not legally disclose any further details than we already have. A premature disclosure on an international patent is grounds for its dismissal. I will say that DVDs and our new technology each have their advantages and disadvantages. Only time will tell if consumers will use both or if consumers will totally switch to a new platform. We’re happy to provide both.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.