Question about Jai in HSC

ckanuckel

Cathlete
Just did High Step Challenge after not doing it for quite sometime. I had forgotten how amazing Jai looks in that workout. How did she acheive that as far as diet and workouts. I realize with rehearsals and taping workouts requires alot more working out that the average person would do. Thanks for any help

Hi Christine! That's so nice of you to ask however we filmed those workouts about 5 years ago so its near impossible to remember what we did at that time to prepare. But Jai, like all of the cast, eat cleaner, lift a little heavier, workout a little harder about 5 weeks before we film. Doing this makes the muscles much more defined and cut. Hope that helps some! :)

Hi Cathe, thank you for your response. I figured all the hours of rehearsals leading up to the taping of the dvd really whips on into shape :) I'm having lots of frustrations that things are in shape or even in the same place they use to be. Turned 41 in december and I know I'm not going to be as toned as I was 10 yrs ago, but I sure wish I was. It makes me crazy at times.

No worries, you are not alone Christine. We just need to keep positive and doing the best we can with the body we have. I see my skin changing too, the eye lids have sagged, the arms have permanent creases at the elbow joint (even when my arm is straight :confused:), the skin is crepe looking, and my knee caps have droopy skin (ugh, the downward dog positions is just a pure scary sight, lol) ....

But you know what.... we are healthy and fit, so be proud and positive and trust me others will notice that way more than a few aging changes. Nothing wrong with having the yuckies here and there, we all do, but then we just need to look around at what some others are dealing with and count our blessings instead of our wrinkles, right? :D

Hi Cathe, thank you for your response. I figured all the hours of rehearsals leading up to the taping of the dvd really whips on into shape :) I'm having lots of frustrations that things are in shape or even in the same place they use to be. Turned 41 in december and I know I'm not going to be as toned as I was 10 yrs ago, but I sure wish I was. It makes me crazy at times.

So true Cathe. Thank you for the positive reinforcements. :) and oh you are so right on the scary site of downward dog, I just actually experienced that a little bit ago, YIKES!!! Again, thanks for making me feel better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.