Question about cycle max audition

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
First of all I haven't been on a road trip since Daytona and I am really looking forward to Disney!!! I am going with my sister and her family and my little niece is dying to meet you and work out with Mickey!! I have a question about the audition. Will we be doing a mini routine like last time or are we going to be on a spinning bike?? Also what day will it be on?? I am so excited and I've been practicing like crazy on the spin bikes at my gym. LOL!!!!

Kristin

That's awesome Kristin! I'm happy to hear you're preparing for the audition. I don't know the exact day of the audition yet but it will be on indoor cycling bikes. We are arranging to have them shipped to the hotel.

So happy that you'll see your family on this trip too :D

Hi Cathe,
First of all I haven't been on a road trip since Daytona and I am really looking forward to Disney!!! I am going with my sister and her family and my little niece is dying to meet you and work out with Mickey!! I have a question about the audition. Will we be doing a mini routine like last time or are we going to be on a spinning bike?? Also what day will it be on?? I am so excited and I've been practicing like crazy on the spin bikes at my gym. LOL!!!!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.