Question about 2010 calendar content

Becky L

Cathlete
SNM or Cathe...

I was curious about what will be in the new calendar. Will there be Cathe trivia, inside looks, info. about the crew etc. like in the 2007 & 2008 calendars? Or will it be more like the 2009 calendar with STS (shock cardio) and fitness facts? Or will it be something entirely new?

Just curious before I order.

Thanks so much!

Becky

Apparently these are only available to purchase through November 15th. That's only a few weeks away.

I hope I get an answer before it's too late.

Becky

Bumping again.

We have less than a week left to order and I would really LOVE to know what the content will be.

Pretty Please,

Becky

I would love an answer to this as well. I'm on the fence about buying after the 2009 calendar ended up being a promo for STS. I do appreciate the fact that the pictures have been reverted back to the old size so that they can be used as posters however I would like more details on the actual content.

Thanks!

I would love an answer to this as well. I'm on the fence about buying after the 2009 calendar ended up being a promo for STS. I do appreciate the fact that the pictures have been reverted back to the old size so that they can be used as posters however I would like more details on the actual content.

Thanks!

ITA on all counts

SNM or Cathe,

Since we only have 4 days left to order, is there any way to answer this question soon?

Also, if I choose to order without knowing the content, and then don't care for it, do you accept returns?

Thanks,

Becky

SNM or Cathe...

I was curious about what will be in the new calendar. Will there be Cathe trivia, inside looks, info. about the crew etc. like in the 2007 & 2008 calendars? Or will it be more like the 2009 calendar with STS (shock cardio) and fitness facts? Or will it be something entirely new?

Just curious before I order.

Thanks so much!

Becky

The look will be more like the 2007 and 2008 Calendar, but there will be differences. We've already done Trivia, so this not something we're planning on doing again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.