pyramid lower body

HI Cathe,
Long time forum reader, first time poster. I've learned so much from you. I first saw you on FitTV, and now 10 DVDS later, I'm in better shape now at 42 then when I was 22!! there are several athletic trainers in the rehab. facility where I work and I'm always sharing the new ways you challenge me. the usual response is "whoa -that's tough!" You rock, my friend!!
I just got the pyramid dvd and love it. I feel I could go heavier with the wgts on PLB, but can't make it thru all the reps on the ball ex. should I wait until I can go all the way thru or go for max. fatigue w/ the lifting? I want more strength. thanks

Thank you sincerely Chauncyfla!

Go for maximum fatigue with the lifting. By the way, if you have access to a spotter or even a squat rack that you can have your loaded bar resting on vs having to pick it up from floor and hoist it over your head then use these options to acheive even greater strength gains in half the time.

Btw, the ball work is really gets you doesn't it? It looks like a walk in the park and then, boom, sneaks up on you :7

Happy Lifting!

Cathe,
thanks so much for your reply.

Yes, the ballwork is deceptively hard! good thing my kids are usually not in the room, as I find some "choice" words to yell to get me thru(hee,hee!)

I wonder if a squat rack in the family room would be an eyesore to company?! cause my arms do get tired!!HHMM

Can't wait for the new splits tapes, as I'm making up my own combining your cardio and wgts. I'm sure you can do it much better.

I learn a lot from you and the others on these forums, pretty smart group you've got here!
thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.