PS vs CTX? Need Help Please

niclyf

Cathlete
For Cathe or Anyone ..

I know that I technically should get on a consistent weight rotation for approximately eight weeks .. however I have a question. I've been alternating between PS Legs, and CTX Leaner Legs trying to establish a comparision (thus far unsuccessful!)
I'm not really trying to add muscle, but define and shape my existing muscle. I've been unable to decide which tape would provide the best results (although I'm sure those low-end squats
in Leaner Legs would do wonders for the rear! :) .. does anyone have any idea which one I should be using?? Any help would be great appreciated!!

Thanks a bunch!!
Nicole

Hi Nicole! I'm not going to be any help! I'm on a PS rotation right now. Everytime I pull out PS SLA, I think to myself, I should alternate between these two.I know PS is for strength and building muscle, and CTX is more endurance with strength. I want muscle but not too huge:)! So I've wondered if I should alternate. Since you're not looking to build muscle, I'd say LL would be more suited to your goals. This my opinion, so you may want to wait for Cathe's expert advice, but what can I say? I'm opinionated;-)! Anyway, I go off my Ps rotation next week, onto a MAX rotation, and I plan on putting LL in place of legs on MIS every other week! Hopefully, it'll work for me! Good luck!!

Aimee

Thanks Aimee! :) Not opinionated at all! I did the CTX Circuit tape tonight .. another leg work option! Ahhhh ... nothing like pushing those legs to their limits! While it was a great workout, nothing kicks my butt more than those low-ends .. and so many of them! I think I'll probably stick with LL just for the time-friendliness of it .. allowing me to add cardio to it as well. Thanks for your advice! Good luck with those workouts!

A fellow "vidiot" :),
Nicole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.