Programming PS DVD

A

Andrea

I have a Pioneer DV-C503

I don't understand the chapters and titles.

Cathe's list doesn't seem to correspond with what the DVD is telling me.

It asks for Disc Title/Track Chapter

It shows that there are 4 titles. 1 seems to CST. 2 seems to be BBA. 3 seems to be SLA. And 4 seems to be the whole DVD cause it only has one chapter. Does this make any sense? Let's say I want to do Chest and Shoulders. How do I program that? And how do I program a mix/match workout?

TIA!

Andrea

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-01 AT 02:00PM (Est)[/font][p]Andrea,

Here's a link to a post with the PS DVD's titles and chapters...
http://64.225.138.194/dcforum/VideoQC/933.html#3

You might find that it's easier to use the mix-n-match menu rather than programming your DVD...

When you go into programming in the Pioneer model...

Usually the disc number is already displayed... if you have the DVD already in place when you commence programming it is already assigned....

For Example... if your PS DVD is in Disc holder number 3..... the programming screen will indicate that.... then you just need to enter the Title and chapter...

Disc 3,Title 1, Chapter 4, (Pushups)

And then go on to your next exercise... if you plan on doing most of the upper body you might just want to start from the beginning and chapter over to the exercise you are looking for... or use the Mix-n-Match screen.

It can get very time consuming to enter the title and chapters when doing PS... each exercise has it's own chapter and title .

Thank you! I played around with it and programmed it last night, but I couldn't figure out exactly what I was programming. I would have an introduction, some shoulders, bench press, a warmup. I was going by the list from this site. I guess that is just to show you what is on the DVD. I thought the numbers meant something. This makes much more sense. I want to program it cause I only have an hour in the morning, and I want to make the most of it.

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.