producing aerobic videos

fitndestin

Cathe,

My name is Tracy Waites and I am a AFAA certified instructor and I have also been teaching Body Pump for 6 years. I recently flew to Las Vegas and was 1 of 20 people picked to interview with FitTV as a result of a national search Discovery had conducted. I was thrilled! I am preparing to go into production for 5 aerobic shows that I am hoping to get on the air. My question is this, I am overwhelmed by the choices of royalty free music and am unclear of a good source. Your videos have been an inspiration to me and your music is always good. Is there a particular music source you recommend? With all the production issues to deal with, I am hoping you can shed some light on this. Thank you so much, I TIVO all of your FitTV shows and continue to enjoy your creativity and enthusiasm. Thank you.

Tracy Waites
[email protected]

Tracy? I congratulate you on your new production :7 what is going to be the name of your workout show? and when is going to be shoot? I would love to watch it.
Norma

Norma,
thank you for congrats and interest. we are still working out details, but we start shooting in approximately 3 weeks. we are looking at a 30 minute show catering to moms with busy lifestyles. as a mother of 3 daughters, i understand the need for "get in, get it done, get moving on", so I will keep you updated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.