Presale Has Now Started!

Great, I will preorder the DVD with the basic step.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Are you still planning on producing the workouts on two DVD's with Premixes, at a later date?

RE: Premixes on these?

You don't list a premix option on the presale - but see from your first post on these that you want a premix on them. Will the ones released in August have the premixes on them?

RE: Premixes on these?

Are the dvd's with Premixes going to be avaiable soon, or are there premixes on the ones sold now?

I've already ordered both DVD's. Been checking your site a couple times a day watching for this pre-sale ever since I read of it on your message board.

Wow Cathe! I see the only ones I don't have now are your Hardcore Extreme series & Rhythemic Step dvd. I've previously ordered Rhythemic Step & am waiting to receive this one off backorder. [Hope to get this one any day now.] Guess the Hardcore series will be my next order.

I watch a lot of FitTv & currently own numerous dvd's of other workout programs, but you're without a doubt the best. Trust you & your crew know what a valuable service you provide & how much we appreciate each one's contribution to such top quality products.

God Bless You!

I just ordered and I can't wait! I have never gotten in on a presale so early before! This is so exciting!
Colleen

I just ordered and I can't wait! I have never gotten in on a presale so early before! This is so exciting!
Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.