PRESALE CONFUSION

pasqua8

Cathlete
I like many others did not recieve an email about the presale. What I really don't understand is why I can't find the link on the homepage. I called my order in but is there a reason it is not on my homepage? The girl I ordered from said that it was tiny but above the blog part all the way to the right of the page. I swear to you it isn't there. If others are having the same problem then they will not be able to order. With such big news I was just wondering why it isn't big on the homepage. Better yet, why not put a link in the forum? Just a thought. I'm very glad that I could do it by phone. I immediately recieved my email confirmation so I'm set. Thanks for doing the presales, I can't wait to get mine!!:) :)

I had to close my internet connection and re-open it before it appeared on the home page. Just a thought. Good luck!

Mine too is the same. Can't find it anywhere. Shut down my internet and rebooted and still nothing. I also did not get an email about the sale, but I am registered on their mailing list. Hmmm . . .

The problem you're having is your browser or proxy server has cached an older vesion of our home page. First, try refreshing our home page. If that doesn't work you may have to clear out your browsers cache or even reboot your computer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.