Pregnant and want to access your pregnancy link

dmsmith

Hi Cathe,
I'm 41 and 18 weeks pregnant. Very stressed about losing all the strength I've worked so hard for. You have a pregnancy and postpartum forum, but the link on your sticky no longer works.
Would love some advice on which workouts you did while you were pregant. I don't know if I'm pushing to hard or slacking too much....

Looking forward to STS Shock Cardio apres pregnancy!

Denise

sticky link

Hi thanks for your responses! I took a look at the forum last night when I couldn't sleep - love those hormones.

at the top of the forum, Cathe has a sticky with a link in it. the link doesn't work.... I was just wondering if it was advice etc on how to work out while pregnant/what routines cathe did.

She re-posted the sticky recently, I will look for it for you. THe message she relays is that you shoudl listen to your body and to your doctor. I have continued to exercise through my pregnancy but am slowing down a lot. I am almost 32 weeks and runnign 4 miles is getting hard. I modify workouts and always wear a heartrate monitor. I use the perceived exertion chart, always beign able to talk is important. As well, ask your doctor what they think... Mine is an advocate of exercise in pregnancy, but not all are. Come join us in the forum. We would love to have you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.